Dukers DSM-41R Commercial Glass Swing 2-Door Merchandiser Refrigerator, 47.25" Wide
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Dukers DSM-41R 47.25" Glass Door Merchandiser
Designed perfectly to showcase and display any kind of merchandise, the Dukers DSM-41R double glass door merchandiser refrigerator chills products while offering a stylish enclosure for your business needs. Using super bright LED lighting and a backlit marquee, this unit keeps your merchandise brightly light and easily visible from any location. With a range of 33°F to 41°F, it chills and safely stores all type of food. Digital temperature controls and LED display lets you precisely pick the desired temperature. Designed with a bottom mounted compressor for efficiency. Includes 10 adjustable and removable wire shelves to suit merchandise of any size.
Bottom Mount Compressor:
The bottom mount compressor structure is placed in the coolest possible area, provides quick and easy service.
High Quality Steel:
Interior and exterior uses high-quality steel minimizes dents, scratches and rust
High Density Polyurethane Insulation CFC:
Free and high density cell foam is Eco-friendly and more energy efficient.
Sturdy, Clean Stainless Shelving:
High quality coated stainless shelves may prevent peel and rust.
Self-closing Door System:
Door Automatically close at 60°
- 2-year parts and labor
- 5-year compressor warranty
- Commercial glass 2-door merchandiser refrigerator with spacious capacity
- Glass door seals tight for consistent food and product temperature
- Digital temperature controls with LED display for precise adjustment to make monitoring interior tempetaure a breeze
- Temperature range from 33°F to 41°F (approx.)
- Overall dimensions (W x D x H): 47 1/4“ x 31 7/8” x 79 1/2”
- Automatic defrosting, which ensures optimal performance day-in and day-out
- 10 adjustable and removable wire shelves (5 on each side)
- Matching chrome handles
- 4 locking swivel casters for easy moving and positioning (5”)
- Interior light to illuminate food and other items
- Interior LED Lighting on the right side to always show your products at their best
- Heavy-duty 1/4 HP bottom mounted compressor
- Anti-fogging tempered glass door helps ensure a crystal clear view of the interior
- NSF/ANSI 7 Standard for Commercial Refrigerators and Freezers
- ETL Listed / ETL Sanitation
- Commercial refrigerator comes with NEMA 5-15P plug for simple plug-in installation
- 115V/60Hz, 8.8 Amps, 690 watts, 9 ft. power cord
- R290 Natural Refrigerant, promotes faster cool down and efficient energy consumption
- 2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
|Type of Defrost||Automatic|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Net Weight||363 lbs|
|Total Capacity||34.40 cu ft|
|Temperature Range (°F)||32°F - 50°F|
|External Dimension WxDxH (Inches)||47 1/4" X 31 7/8" X 79 1/2"|
|Packaging, Carton WxDxH (Inches)||48 5/8" X 33 1/4" X 81 3/8"|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.