Dukers DPP90-12-S3 Commercial 3-Door Pizza Prep Table Refrigerator, 90.25" Wide
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Dukers DPP90-12-S3 90.25" Pizza Prep Table
The Dukers DPP90-12-S3 commercial pizza prep table is constructed of heavy duty stainless steel to be durable and resilient to harsh kitchen environments. Keeps toppings and ingredients insulted with a hinged cover. Includes 12 1/3 pan containers to keep food organized and ready to use. The bottom conveniently holds additional items with 3 removable wire shelves that can be adjusted. With a range of 33°F to 41°F, it chills and safely stores all type of food. Digital temperature controls and LED display lets you precisely pick the desired temperature. Designed with a bottom mounted 1/2 HP compressor for efficiency.
Side Mount Compressor:
The side mount compressor structure is placed in the coolest possible area, provides quick and easy service.
High Quality Steel:
Interior and exterior uses high quality steel minimizes dents, scratches and rust
High Density Polyurethane Insulation CFC:
Free and high density cell foam is Eco-friendly and more energy efficient.
Sturdy, Clean Stainless Shelving:
High quality coated stainless shelves may prevent peel and rust.
Self-closing Door System:
Door Automatically close at 60°
- 3-year parts and labor
- 5-year compressor warranty
- Spacious capacity
- Stainless steel interior and exterior for durability
- Sealed interior floors and rounder cabinet corners for easy cleaning
- Insulated hinged cover to protect topping and ingredients
- Digital temperature controls with LED display for precise adjustment
- Temperature range from 33-41°F (approx.)
- Includes 3 heavy duty, adjustable and removable wire shelves
- Self-closing doors with stay open feature
- Automatic defrosting
- High Resistance to Dust, high quality condenser
- 1/2 HP compressor
- 4 locking casters (5”)
- Includes 12 1/3 pan containers
- 6-inch polycarbonate 1/3 pans with durable clear food pan cover.
- NSF/ANSI 7 Standard for Commercial Refrigerators and Freezers
- ETL Listed / ETL Sanitation
- Overall dimensions (W x D x H): 90 1/4″ x 31 1/2″ x 43 1/4″
- NEMA 5-15P plug for simple plug-in installation
- 115V/60Hz, 8.5 Amps, 620 watts, 9 ft. power cord
- R290 Natural Refrigerant, promotes faster cool down and efficient energy consumption
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
|Type of Defrost||Automatic|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Net Weight||423 lbs|
|Total Capacity||24.89 cu ft|
|Temperature Range (°F)||33° - 41°F|
|External Dimension WxDxH (Inches)||90 1/4" X 31 1/2" X 43 1/4"|
|Packaging, Carton WxDxH (Inches)||91 3/8" X 33 1/8" X 47 1/4"|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.