Dukers DBB60-S2 2 Door Bar and Beverage Cooler (Sliding Doors), 61.125" Wide
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Dukers DBB60-S2 61.125" Back Bar Cooler
The Dukers DBB60-S2 under bar refrigerator is designed to chill and organize beer, soda, juice, and drink mixers in a convenient space-saving cabinet. Featured in a large 61 in. size and two doors, double pane tempered glass block UV light to safely keep all types of drinks ready to serve. Constructed of commercial-grade body panels in black textured finish to fit all decors and living spaces. Precision digital temperature controls allow pinpoint accuracy with temperatures from 33-38°F. Includes 4 adjustable and removable wire shelves. Uses sliding glass doors.
Side Mount Compressor:
The side mount compressor structure is placed in a easy access area, provides quick and convienient access
High Quality Steel:
Interior and exterior uses high-quality steel minimizes dents, scratches and rust
High Density Polyurethane Insulation CFC:
Free and high density cell foam is Eco-friendly and more energy efficient.
Sturdy, Clean Stainless Shelving:
High quality coated stainless shelves prevents peel and rust.
Self-closing Door System:
Door Automatically close at 60°
- 2-year parts and labor
- 5-year compressor warranty
- Spacious capacity
- Commercial-grade interior and exterior for durability
- Stainless steel top, sealed interior floors and rounder cabinet corners for easy cleaning
- Digital temperature controls with LED display for precise adjustment
- Temperature range from 33-38°F (approx.)
- 4 Heavy duty, adjustable and removable wire shelves
- Automatic defrosting
- High Resistance to Dust, high quality condenser
- 2 sliding doors
- Super bright LED lighting to illuminate food and other items
- 1/5 HP compressor
- UV protection
- Double pane tempered glass
- NSF/ANSI 7 Standard for Commercial Refrigerators and Freezers
- ETL Listed / ETL Sanitation
- Overall dimensions (W x D x H): 61 1/8″ W x 24″ D x 35 7/8″ H
- NEMA 5-15P plug for simple plug-in installation
- 115V/60Hz, 2.66 Amps, 284 watts, 9 ft. power cord
- R290 Natural Refrigerant, promotes faster cool down and efficient energy consumption
- 2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
|Type of Defrost||Automatic|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Net Weight||220 lbs|
|Total Capacity||15.24 cu ft|
|Temperature Range (°F)||33° - 38°F|
|External Dimension WxDxH (Inches)||61 1/8" X 24" X 35 7/8"|
|Packaging, Carton WxDxH (Inches)||63 1/2" X 26 3/8" X 43 1/4"|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.