Dukers D83R 3-Door Commercial Refrigerator in Stainless Steel, 82.625" Wide
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Dukers D83R 82.625" Reach-In Refrigerator
The Dukers D83R reach-in refrigerator is designed to suit the needs of any business who needs optimal performance without sacrificing design. Its’ three doors are accented with high-quality brushed stainless steel for both the interior and exterior to fit a variety of decors. Recessed door handles allow for clean styling and better ergonomics. The heavy-duty 1 HP compressor is bottom mounted for excellent efficiency and better cooling. Digital controls fine-tune the desired interior temperature. Self-closing doors free up your hands for added convenience and ease of use. Auto-defrosting provides lower energy costs and colder temperatures. The included 12 shelves can be adjusted or removed for flexibility and maintenance. Easily move and position with four swivel casters.
Bottom Mount Compressor:
The bottom mount compressor structure is placed in the coolest possible area, provides quick and easy service.
High Quality Steel:
Interior and exterior uses high quality steel minimizes dents, scratches and rust
High Density Polyurethane Insulation CFC:
Free and high density cell foam is Eco-friendly and more energy efficient.
Sturdy, Clean Stainless Shelving:
High quality coated stainless shelves may prevent peel and rust.
Self-closing Door System:
Door Automatically close at 60°
- 3-year parts and labor
- 5-year compressor warranty
- Commercial refrigerator with spacious capacity
- Stainless steel interior and exterior for durability
- Sealed interior floors and rounder cabinet corners for easy cleaning
- Digital temperature controls with LED display for precise adjustment
- Temperature range from 33°F to 41°F (approx.)
- Ambient temperature: 100.4°F
- Overall dimensions (W x D x H): 82 5/8″ x 32 5/8″ x 80 3/8″
- Automatic defrosting
- Higher Resistance to Dust, high quality condenser
- 12 heavy duty, adjustable and removable wire shelves (4 for each door)
- Recessed door handle for clean styling
- Self-closing doors with stay open feature
- 6 locking swivel casters for easy moving and positioning (5”)
- Interior light to illuminate food and other items
- Heavy-duty 1 HP bottom mounted compressor
- NSF/ANSI 7 Standard for Commercial Refrigerators and Freezers
- ETL Listed / ETL Sanitation
- Commercial refrigerator comes with NEMA 5-20P plug for simple plug-in installation
- 115V/60Hz, 8.6 Amps, 760 watts, 9 ft. power cord
- R290 Natural Refrigerant, promotes faster cool down and efficient energy consumption
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
|Type of Defrost||Automatic|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Net Weight||595 lbs|
|Total Capacity||64.80 cu ft|
|Temperature Range (°F)||33°F~-41°F|
|External Dimension WxDxH (Inches)||82 5/8" X 32 5/8" X 80 3/8"|
|Packaging, Carton WxDxH (Inches)||84 1/4" X 34 1/4" X 84 3/8"|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.