Dukers D83AR-GS3 Top Mount Glass 3-Door Commercial Reach-in Refrigerator, 82.625" Wide
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Dukers D83AR-GS3 82.625" Reach-in Refrigerator
The Dukers D83AR-GS3 reach-in refrigerator is designed to suit the needs of any business who needs optimal performance without sacrificing design. Its’ three doors are reinforced with high-quality tempered glass for UV Protection. The heavy-duty 1 HP compressor is top mounted for excellent efficiency and better cooling. Digital controls fine-tune the desired interior temperature. Self-closing doors free up your hands for added convenience and ease of use. Auto-defrosting provides lower energy costs and colder temperatures. The included 12 shelves can be adjusted or removed for flexibility and maintenance. Easily move and position with four swivel casters.
Top Mount Compressor:
The top mount compressor structure is placed in the coolest possible area, provides quick and easy service.
High Quality Steel:
Interior and exterior high quality steel minimizes dents, scratches and rust
High Density Polyurethane Insulation CFC:
Free and high density cell foam is Eco-friendly and more energy efficient.
Sturdy, Clean Stainless Shelving:
High quality coated stainless shelves may prevent peel and rust.
Self-closing Door System:
Door Automatically close at 60°
- 3-year parts and labor
- 5-year compressor warranty
- Reach-In Refrigerator & Freezer (Dual Zone)
- 64.8 cu. ft. capacity
- Temperature range from 33 to 41°F and 0 to -8°F
- Top mounted self-contained refrigeration and compressor
- (3) Hinged solid doors (locking)
- (12) Epoxy coated wire shelves
- Adjustable, heavy duty shelves
- Digital controls with LED display
- Self-closing doors with stay open feature
- Auto defrost
- High Resistance to Dust, high quality condenser
- LED interior lighting
- Stainless steel interior, stainless steel sides
- Sealed interior floors and rounder cabinet corners for easy cleaning
- (6) Adjustable front locking casters
- R290 Natural Refrigerant, promotes faster cool down and efficient energy consumption
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 82 5/8″ x 32 5/8″ x 80 3/8″
- 1/2+3/4 HP, 115V/60Hz, 8.6 Amps/16 Amps, 760 watts/1300 watts, 9 ft. power cord, NEMA 5-20P, NSF, cETLus, ETL-Listed, ETL Sanitation
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty, 5 Year Compressor Warranty
|Type of Defrost||Automatic|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Net Weight||595 lbs|
|Total Capacity||64.80 cu ft|
|Temperature Range (°F)||33°F~41°F|
|External Dimension WxDxH (Inches)||82 5/8" X 32 5/8" X 80 3/8"|
|Packaging, Carton WxDxH (Inches)||84 1/4" X 34 1/4" X 84 3/8"|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.