Sierra C3248G Gas Conveyor Pizza Oven 48"W
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 4 Locations?
Miami, Fl (33181)
Carteret, NJ (07008)
Dallas, TX 75001
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Sierra Range
The Sierra Range conveyor ovens are great for many cooking applications including pizzas, baked dishes, chicken wings, calzones, cookies, pies, pita breads, bakery products, hot sub sandwiches, and much more.
- Gas Connection: 3/4” NPT on the right hand rear of the appliance.
- Gas pressure: 3.5” W.C. - Natural Gas | 10” W.C. - Propane
- Combustible Clearances: For use in non-combustible locations | Non-combustible
- Clearances: 3” inches sides, 3” inches rear. Specify type of gas and altitude. If over 2,000 feet when ordering, a restraining kit is required for ovens installed with a caster kit.
- Check your local code.
- 32” (81 cm) conveyor belt
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Front mount controls for easy view and access
- Electronic temperature control with digital read-out
- Variable digital speed control on conveyor belt
- Cook time from 1 - 20 minutes
- Reversable conveyor belt direction
- Thermally insulated for energy efficiency
- Efficient power Gas Burner for Gas Oven
- High velocity precision targeted air flow distribution panels for consistant repeatable baking results
- Stackable (up to 3 units high)
- Removable front panel, crumb tray, top and bottom air flow distribution panels for easy cleaning
- 4” Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Legs with locking casters available (18”, 24”, 30”)
|Length of Belt||84”L X 32”D | 213 cm x81 cm|
|Voltages||110/1PH 14 AMPS|
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.