Sierra C1830 Gas Conveyor Pizza Oven 30"W
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 4 Locations?
Miami, Fl (33181)
Carteret, NJ (07008)
Dallas, TX 75001
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Sierra Range
The Sierra Range conveyor ovens are great for many cooking applications including pizzas, baked dishes, chicken wings, calzones, cookies, pies, pita breads, bakery products, hot sub sandwiches, and much more.
- Gas Connection: 3/4” NPT on the right hand rear of the appliance.
- Gas pressure: 3.5” W.C. - Natural Gas | 10” W.C. - Propane
- Combustible Clearances: For use in non-combustible locations | Non-combustible
- Clearances: 3” inches sides, 3” inches rear. Specify type of gas and altitude. If over 2,000 feet when ordering, a restraining kit is required for ovens installed with a caster kit.
- Check your local code.
- 18” (46 cm) conveyor belt
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Front mount controls for easy view and access
- Electronic temperature control with digital read-out
- Variable digital speed control on a conveyor belt
- Cook time from 1 - 20 minutes
- Reversible conveyor belt direction
- Thermally insulated for energy efficiency
- Efficient power Gas Burner for Gas Oven
- High-velocity precision-targeted airflow distribution panels for consistent repeatable baking results
- Stackable (up to 3 units high)
- Removable front panel, crumb tray, top and bottom airflow distribution panels for easy cleaning
- 4” Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Legs with locking casters available (18”, 24”, 30”)
|Length of Belt||68”L X 18”D | 172 cm x 46 cm|
|Voltages||110/1PH 8 Amps|
|Shipping Weight||360 lbs.|
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.