Blue Air BSR49GP-HC 54" Wide 2 Glass Door Proofer, Stainless Steel, Bottom Mount, 49 Cu. Ft.
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Blue Air BSR49GP-HC 54" ProoferCabinet construction:
- Stainless steel cabinet construction
- Stainless steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom).
- Cycolpentane Insulation – Contains no hydro-fluorocarbons (HFCs) and is environmentally friendly
- Epoxy coated wire shelves with adjustable shelving height.
- 4 shelves per compartment
- Four (4) 4” Diameter swivel casters with front brakes standard.
- Designed to accept full size roll-in racks for bun sheet pan (18”L x 26”D)
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290) – increases energy efficiency by up to 25% compared to using HFC refrigerants. It is safer for the environment and does not cause ozone depletion.
- Front sliding refrigeration unit allows unit to be serviced without being moved.
- Self-contained system, bottom mounted compressor provides quick and easy maintenance
- Electrodeposition coated evaporator increases performance by maintaining the heat transfer rates over the life of the evaporator and reducing potential corrosion.
- Air guard on rear wall ensures proper air circulation and cooling.
- Innovative hot gas frame heating system reduces condensation and increases energy efficiency.
- Proofers have a temperature range between 56°F and 59°F
- Standard Fabric condensation
- Self closing doors (doors close at 90° or less)
- Automatic hold open door feature at 110°
- Durable door gasket with easy replacement.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal door handles. (Ni-Cr Plated)
- Door designed to open easily.
- Doors built with pressure relievers to eliminate vacuum pressure and allow easy door opening.
- Standard door locks
- Self-diagnostic digital temperature control & monitor system
- Digital display allows for easy monitoring
- Digital controls include automatic evaporator fan motor delay.
- Rounded corner design gives a stylish appearance and reduces chances of injury.
- Visual and audible door open alarm, alarm sounds when doors are not completely closed to protect against food spoilage
- LED Interior lighting.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant
- 9 ft long flexible three wire cord with molded plug
- 2.5" diameter casters available
- 6" adjustable feet available
- Left hinged door available for single door models
- Additional shelves are available.
- All models equipped with NEMA 5-15 power plugs
- Electrodeposition coated evaporator for increased performance
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal door handles
- LED interior lighting
- Freezer temperature range between -10°F ~ 5°F
- Refrigerator temperature range between 29°F ~ 39°F
- Proofers temperature range between 56°F ~ 59°F
- Bottom mount refrigeration system slides out for easy service and maintenance
- Optional left hinged door: BSR23G-HC and BSF23GP-HC models only (Special Order)
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
|Capacity||49 cu. ft.|
|Temperature Range||56℉ ~ 59℉|
|Input (Voltage / Hz / Phase)||AC 115V / 60Hz / 1|
|Energy Consumption||4.28 (kWh/day)|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.