Blue Air BSF72T-HC 3 Door 81" Reach-In Freezer, Top Mount, Stainless Steel, 72 Cu. Ft.
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Blue Air BSF72T-HC 81” Reach-in FreezerCabinet construction:
- Stainless steel cabinet construction
- Stainless steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom).
- Cycolpentane Insulation – Contains no hydro-fluorocarbons (HFCs) and is environmentally friendly
- Epoxy coated wire shelves with adjustable shelving height.
- 4 shelves per compartment
- Four (4) 4” Diameter swivel casters with front brakes standard. Six (6) casters on three-door models of which two (2) have front brakes.
- Designed to accept full size roll-in racks for bun sheet pan (18”L x 26”D)
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290) – increases energy efficiency by up to 25% compared to using HFC refrigerants. It is safer for the environment and does not cause ozone depletion.
- Self-contained system, top mounted compressor.
- Electrodeposition coated evaporator increases performance by maintaining the heat transfer rates over the life of the evaporator and reducing potential corrosion.
- Air guard on rear wall ensures proper air circulation and cooling.
- Rear mounted condensation pan – No condensation pan assembly required. Designed to prevent water over flow and increase ventilation.
- Innovative hot gas frame heating system reduces condensation and increases energy efficiency.
- Freezers hold a temperature range between -10°F ~ 5°F
- Self closing doors (doors close at 90° or less)
- Automatic hold open door feature at 110°
- Durable door gasket with easy replacement.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal door handles. (Ni-Cr Plated)
- Door designed to open easily.
- Doors built with pressure relievers to eliminate vacuum pressure and allow easy door opening.
- Standard door locks
- Self-diagnostic digital temperature control & monitor system
- Digital display allows for easy monitoring
- Digital controls include automatic evaporator fan motor delay.
- Rounded corner design gives a stylish appearance and reduces chances of injury.
- Visual and audible door open alarm, alarm sounds when doors are not completely closed to protect against food spoilage
- LED Interior lighting.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant
- 9 ft long flexible three wire cord with molded plug
- 2.5" diameter casters available
- 6" adjustable feet available
- Left hinged door available for single door models
- Additional shelves are available.
- Durable stainless steel exterior and interior
- Self-diagnostic digital temperature control and monitoring system
- Heavy duty 4” diameter front locking swivel casters
- Standard door locks
- Stay open doors with self closing feature
- Cyclopentane Insulation
- Environmentally friendly HFC free foam insulated units
- R-290 refrigerant
- increase energy efficiency by up to 25% compared to HFC refrigerants
- All units accommodate full size bun pans
- Rear mounted evaporator pans on all top mount freezer units
- Top mounted refrigeration system
- Models are Energy star rated and CEC Energy Commission Certified excluding the BSR72T-HC which is not Energy Star Rated
- Left Hinge door models names: BSR23T-L-HC, BSF23T-L-HC
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
|Capacity||72 cu. ft.|
|Net Weight||569 lb|
|Temperature Range||-10℉ ~ 5℉|
|Input (Voltage / Hz / Phase)||AC 115V / 60Hz / 1|
|Energy Consumption||13.35 (kWh/day)|
|Certification Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.