Blue Air BLMI-650A 625 lbs. Production, Modular Ice Machine, 208-230v/60/1
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
- Ambient Temp Range 45 - 100°F
- Water Temp Range 45 - 90°F
- Water Pressure 30 - 100 PSIG
- Voltage Range 208 - 230V
- Panels easily removed and all components accessible for service.
- Removable/cleanable air filters.
- Allow 6” (15cm) clearance at rear and top for proper air circulation and ease of maintenance/service.
- Icemaker Water Supply Line: Minimum 3/8” Nominal ID Copper Water Tubing or Equivalent
- Icemaker Drain Line: Minimum 3/4” Nominal ID Hard Pipe or Equivalent
- BLMI-650A produces up to 625 lbs. of ice daily
- Units produce individual crescent ice cubes
- Durable stainless steel cabinet
- Stainless steel evaporator
- Removable air filter
- Digital Self Diagnostic System (the power switch is accessible without panel removal)
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant (R-410A)
- Energy Star Certified
- 3 Years Parts and Labor
- 5 Years Compressor Evaporator Warranty
|Input (Voltage / Hz / Phase)||208~230 V / 50 & 60 Hz|
|Amps||9.0A / 1186 W|
|Ice Production per day 70℉/50℉ (21℃/10℃)||625 lbs|
|Ice Production per day 90℉/70℉ (32℃/21℃)||535 lbs|
|Water Consumption||14.3 gal / 100 lbs|
|Energy Consumption||5.12 kWh / 100 lbs|
|Ice Size (mm)||38 x 28 x 13|
|Ice Size (inch)||3/20 x 9/8 x 1/2|
|Ice Production per Cycle (lbs)||14.34|
|Ice Production per Cycle (cubes)||720|
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.