Blue Air BKGM48SL-HC 2 Glass Door Merchandiser Refrigerator, Sliding Door, 44.85 Cu. Ft.
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Blue Air BKGM48SL-HC 54 7/16" Glass Door Merchandiser RefrigeratorCabinet construction:
- Cabinet construction
- Black or white painted steel exterior and white painted steel interior.
- High density foamed in place polyurethane insulation – Environmentally safe.
- Sturdy, epoxy coated wire shelves with adjustable shelving height.
- 4 shelves for each compartment
- 2.5” Diameter swivel casters with front brakes. Four casters on one- and two-door models and six on three-door models (two casters on each model have front brakes)
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290) – increases energy efficiency by up to 25% compared to using HFC refrigerants. It is safer for the environment and does not cause ozone depletion.
- Front sliding refrigeration unit allows the unit to be serviced without being moved.
- Self-contained system, bottom mounted compressor provides quick and easy maintenance
- Epoxy coated evaporator reduces potential corrosion
- Refrigerator has a temperature range between 33°F ~ 39°F
- Fabric condensation
- Swing door models have self closing doors (doors close at 90° or less)
- Automatic hold open door feature at 110°
- Durable door gasket with easy replacement.
- Heavy duty recess door handles
- Door designed to open easily.
- Doors built with pressure relievers to eliminate vacuum pressure and allow easy door opening.
- Standard door locks
- Double pane glass
- Digital temperature control & monitor system
- Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
- Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
- Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
- Controls include automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
- LED Interior lighting.
- LED backlit graphic panel
- Interior vertical LED lighting
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant
- 9 ft long flexible three wire cord with molded plug
- Additional shelves are available
- Painted Steel interior and exterior
- Self-diagnostic digital temperature control and monitoring system
- Polyurethane insulation – high density foamed in place and environmentally safe
- R-290 refrigerant – increase energy efficiency by up to 25% compared to HFC refrigerants
- Self contained bottom mounted compressor
- Epoxy coated wire shelves with adjustable shelving height
- All models equipped with NEMA 5-15 plugs
- LED lit display panel and interior
- Refrigerator temperature range between 33°F ~ 38°F
- Standard door locks on swing door models
- Front locking casters with leveling shims
- 2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Additional 3 Year Compressor Warranty
|Capacity||44.85 cu. ft.|
|Net Weight||551 lb|
|Temperature Range||33℉ ~ 39℉|
|Input (Voltage / Hz / Phase)||AC 115V / 60Hz / 1|
|Energy Consumption||4.81 (kWh/day)|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.