Blue Air BACB74M-HC 4 Drawers Chef Base 74", Marine Edge, R-290 Refrigerant
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Blue Air BACB74M-HC 74 1/8" Refrigerated Chef BaseCabinet construction:
- Stainless steel cabinet construction
- Stainless steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom).
- High density foamed in place polyurethane insulation – Environmentally safe.
- Designed to accommodate countertop cooking equipment
- Unit accommodates 4” and 6" deep pans. (pans not included)
- Heavy duty top panel
- Four (4) 4” diameter swivel casters with front brakes standard.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290) – increases energy efficiency by up to 25% compared to using HFC refrigerants. It is safer for the environment and does not cause ozone depletion.
- Front breathing, side mounted compressor unit. Compressor configuration allows unit to be efficient in narrow spaces and be serviced without being moved.
- Epoxy coated evaporator reduces potential corrosion
- Innovative hot gas frame heating system reduces condensation and increases energy efficiency.
- Refrigerators have a temperature range between 33°F ~ 39°F
- Automatic defrosting
- Removeable front thermometer panel and grille for easy access to slide out refrigeration system
- Stainless steel telescoping drawer slides with stainless steel roller bearing wheels
- Drawer slides withstand maximum of 200 lbs. per drawer without deflection.
- Upper and lower drawers accommodate 4” deep 12” x 20” pans
- Heavy-duty pan adapter bars supplied for full-size pans (Pans not included)
- Durable gasket with easy replacement
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal door handles. (Ni-Cr Plated)
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant
- 9 ft long flexible three wire cord with molded plug
- 6” Legs available
- Stainless steel cabinet construction –
- Polyurethane insulation – foamed in place and environmentally safe
- Designed to accommodate countertop cooking equipment –
- Heavy duty top panel
- Front breathing side mounted compressor
- R-290 refrigerant – increase energy efficiency by up to 25% compared to HFC refrigerant
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal door handles
- Models have a temperature range between 33°F ~ 39°F
- Removeable front thermometer panel and grille for easy access to refrigeration system
- Four (4) 4” diameter swivel casters with front brakes standard
- All models equipped with NEMA 5-15 power plugs
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
|Capacity||14.3 cu. ft.|
|Temperature Range||33℉ ~ 39℉|
|Input (Voltage / Hz / Phase)||115V / 60Hz / 1Ph|
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.