BakeMax BMSM080 80 KG Spiral Mixer
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From Dallas, TX
The BakeMax BMSM080 80 KG Spiral Mixer
This spiral mixer is designed for mixing heavy dough, such as those used in Bakeries, Pizzerias or Pasty Shops. It's long lasting stainless steel bowl can handle 80kg of dough.
- Constructed with a heavy-duty stainless steel bowl, safety guard and spiral agitator
- Powerful dual-motor design, one to drive spiral arm, one to drive bowl.
- Instant termination of operation if safety guard is lifted. Operation is only possible when the safety guard is in place.
- Minimal-Maintenance, high-power motor. Speed is altered without shifting gear.
- High-efficiency, 2-speed mixing achieves through blending ingredients to achieve desired results consistently within 7-10 minutes.
- Includes two 30 minute timers that automatically control mixing time. Machine is still operational even if timer is interrupted.
- New, dual-direction mixing technology, speed is synchronized with reverse-rotating bowl to mix ingredients and blend dough hydraulically downward. This keeps dough cooler and achieves desired results more efficiently.
- Powerful spiral mixing increases water absorption by dough, thus increasing volume and assuring uniform texture.
- Instant-response servo-limit switch for safety.
- Bowl may be set to rotate either forward or backward.
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.