BakeMax BMPM030 30Qt Planetary Mixer, 3 Speed, Gear Driven
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From Dallas, TX
The BakeMax BMPM030 Planetary Mixer
This 20 quarty capacity heavy duty planitary mixer by Bakemax provides durability, long life and excellent mixing performance. It's safe, easy to use and capable of a broad range of dough and food mixing applications.
- 100% gear driven
- #12 hub for meat grinder / vegetable cutter attachment
- 1 HP motor offers enough power to mix stiffer doughs and larger batches
- 15 minute manual timer
- All metal and die-cast aluminum body
- Transmission is made of hardened alloy steel gears
- All shafts are mounted in ball bearings
- Manual 3 speed control (125 / 232 / 423 RPM)
- Planetary mixing action ensures perfect results
- Simple hand lift for tool change and bowl removal
- Includes dough hook, flat beater and wire whip
- Safety guard is standard for model BMPM030 and provides with automatic shut-off when guard is opened at any speed
- Emergency stop button
- 2 year Parts & Labor Warranty
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.