BakeMax BMMDM01 Mini Dough Moulder, 25" Belt
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From Dallas, TX
The BakeMax BMMDM01 Mini Dough Moulder
This mini dough moulder by Bakemax is perfect for the production of artisan bread, pretzels, sweet breads, knotted dinner rolls and much more. This moulder will consistently produce uniform bread loaves ranging from 30 – 280 grams / 1.05 – 9.88 oz and can produce up to 2000 pcs / hour.
- Heavy duty construction for durability and longevity.
- 750 watt motor.
- Suitable for all kinds of artisan breads, pretzels, sweet breads, knotted dinner rolls and much more.
- Consistently produces uniform bread loaves ranging from 30 – 280 grams / 1.05 – 9.88 oz.
- Capacity: Up to 2,000 pcs / hour.
- Easy one person operation.
- No moulding plates required.
- Movable flour box to prevent dough from sticking.
- Cover can be opened for quick and easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Swivel caster equipped for convenient moving.
- Limited 1 year warranty.
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.