BakeMax BMFRS02 Floor Model Reversible Sheeter, 20.5" x 79" Conveyor
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From Dallas, TX
The BakeMax BMFRS02 Reversible Dough Sheeters
This floor model reversible dough sheeter by BakeMax is perfect for Bakeries, Pastry Shops, Hotels, Restaurants and more. It's suitable for sheeting and stretching Puff Pastry, Danish Bread, Fondant, Donut Dough, Croissants, Pie Crusts, Cookie Dough, Strudel, Marzipan, and Pizza Dough.
- Constructed of heavy duty steel for extra durability and longevity
- Safety guard on both sides of the rollers which automatically shuts off power to the unit when they are lifted up
- Easy control forward and reverse by a push of a lever
- Adjustable thickness between 3-50 mm
- Automatic overload protective prevents motor from damage
- Sides easily fold up to save room when not in use
- Stainless steel rollers
- Heavy duty non-stick scrapers help prevent dough from sticking to the rollers
- Synchronized 2-speed in feed prevents tearing of dough
- Catch pans located on each end of the sheeter
- Limited 1 year warranty
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.