BakeMax BMCCD01 Continuous Dough Divider
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From Dallas, TX
The BakeMax BMCCD01 Continuous Dough Divider
This Continuous Dough Divider divides dough fast and efficiently. Comes with a 33lb dough hopper and power outfeed belt. This unit is great for pizza, bread, and other types of dough.
4 scaling cones, offering a range of 30 – 350 g / 1.058 – 12.35 oz:
- 30 – 65 g / 1.058 – 2.29 oz
- 50 – 150 g / 1.76 – 5.29 oz
- 150 – 300 g / 5.29 – 10.58 oz
- 180 – 350 g / 6.35 – 12.35 oz
- Constructed with a 304 stainless steel.
- 0.5 HP Motor.
- Automatically shuts off when top or side cover is opened.
- Countertop unit can be used in conjunction with BMDBR01 or BMDBR03 Dough Ball Rounders. The conveyor belt from the BMCCD01 can feed into either dough ball rounders.
- Limited 1 year warranty
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.