BakeMax America BAS60O 60? 10 Burner Range with 2 Standard Ovens
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From Dallas, TX
The BakeMax America BAS60O Gas Range
This 10 Burner Gas Range is designed to provide the ultimate in performance and durability. Allowing you to roast and cook a wide range of meals, with efficiency, convenience at an affordable price.
- 60” Range with 10 open-top burners and standard oven below.
- Constructed with 430 corrosion resistant stainless steel, including interior burner box which provides extra durability and easy to clean.
- All supporting brackets inside burner box are made of 304 stainless steel which is resistant to oxidation and corrosion.
- Double wall construction with heavy insulation for cooler operation.
- Thermostat oven control provides heat from 150 F to 500 F.
- Matchless push button ignition to light the oven pilot light
- Cast iron oven burner with “H” format, developed to achieve the best performance, providing a more uniform heat transfer with low consumption. Each burner reaches 30,000 BTU’s
- Each burner container a pilot igniter (always on), the oven has a security valve and thermostat valve. Providing a safety where the pilot flame is connected to the safety valve, preventing the gas to leak if the flame extinguishes.
- Star pattern for the top burners with no gaskets to leak. Each burner provides up to 30,000 BTU’sEach burner has its own pilot light for instant ignition
- Top grates are 12”X12” cast iron with spill over bowl that also reflects heat for added efficiency. They are easily removable
- Large 7” flame spread offers a more efficient burn pattern for both small and large pots
- 6” heavy duty stainless steel pipe legs with adjustable feet
- 6” deep front stainless steel ledge even with the burners
- 1 chrome rack for each oven, 2 rack positions
- Oven is fully enameled / porcelain interior
- Oven door lifts off easily for cleaning and maintenance
- Removable drip tray to catch crumbs or spillage
- ¾” rear gas connect and pressure regulator
- LP conversion kit included
- Safety gas shut-off valve for whole oven
- Two year limited parts and labor warranty
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.