BakeMax America BAS36O 36 inch Six Burner Gas Range with Oven
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From Dallas, TX
The BakeMax America BAS36O Gas Range
This 6 Burner Gas Range is designed to provide the ultimate in performance and durability. Allowing you to roast and cook a wide range of meals, with efficiency, convenience at an affordable price.
- 36” Range with 6 open-top burners and standard oven below.
- Constructed with 430 corrosion resistant stainless steel, including interior burner box which provides extra durability and easy to clean.
- All supporting brackets inside burner box are made of 304 stainless steel which is resistant to oxidation and corrosion.
- Double wall construction with heavy insulation for cooler operation.
- Thermostat oven control provides heat from 150 F to 500 F.
- Matchless push button ignition to light the oven pilot light
- Cast iron oven burner with “H” format, developed to achieve the best performance, providing a more uniform heat transfer with low consumption. Each burner reaches 30,000 BTU’s
- Each burner container a pilot igniter (always on), the oven has a security valve and thermostat valve. Providing a safety where the pilot flame is connected to the safety valve, preventing the gas to leak if the flame extinguishes.
- Star pattern for the top burners with no gaskets to leak. Each burner provides up to 30,000 BTU’sEach burner has its own pilot light for instant ignition
- Top grates are 12”X12” cast iron with spill over bowl that also reflects heat for added efficiency. They are easily removable
- Large 7” flame spread offers a more efficient burn pattern for both small and large pots
- 6” heavy duty stainless steel pipe legs with adjustable feet
- 6” deep front stainless steel ledge even with the burners
- 1 chrome rack for each oven, 2 rack positions
- Oven is fully enameled / porcelain interior
- Oven door lifts off easily for cleaning and maintenance
- Removable drip tray to catch crumbs or spillage
- ¾” rear gas connect and pressure regulator
- LP conversion kit included
- Safety gas shut-off valve for whole oven
- Two year limited parts and labor warranty
WarrantyTwo year limited parts and labor warranty
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.