BakeMax America BAKE50 Gas Floor Model Fryer, 50 Lb Tank Capacity, 120,000 BTU
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From Dallas, TX
The BakeMax America BAKE50 Fryer
This fryer is made of heavy duty stainless steel with a double layer access door. It features Galvanized steel side panels and the drain valve is 1.5” diameter to allow for quick draining.
- 120,000 BTU’s/hr.
- Available in Natural Gas (NG) and Propane (LP)
- Temperature Range 200° F – 400° F
- Stainless steel high quality construction
- Double layer access door
- Millivolt system (no electrical hookup required)
- Galvanized steel side panels
- 5” diameter opening drain valve for easy draining
- ¾” NPT inlet in rear of unit
- Nickel plated rack to rest baskets
- Heat exchange tubes with baffles
- 1 year limited warranty, parts and labor (2 years on fry tank)
Warranty1 year limited warranty, parts and labor (2 years on fry tank)
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.