Axis AX-VB3 Vertical Broiler - 3 Burner
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From 1 of
Plattsburgh, NY (12901)
Dallas, TX (75001)
Compton, Ca (90059)
Axis AX-VB3 Gas Vertical Broilers
- All Stainless Steel construction
- Enclosed Motor
- Extra spits and meat shovel avail.
- Voltage: 110 V
- Gas Connection: 1/2” NPT. Pressure regulator is required but not included.
- Gas Pressure: 7”- 8” W.C. Natural Gas 10” - 13” W.C. Propane
- Meat Shovel (VB3/VB4) Code: 81-V380
- 736 mm Skewer Code: 81-V372
- 900 mm Skewer Code: 81-V373
- Pin for Skewer (VB3/VB4) Code: 81-V374
- 190 mm Disc (VB3/VB4) Code: 81-V377
- Meat Prep Spit Bed (VB3/VB4)
- All heavy-duty stainless steel AISI 304 construction for hygiene
- Unitized base provides a strong and reliable professional appliance
- Infrared burners and can be operated individually
- Electric motor positioned at the top of the unit away from any fats
- Motor rotates both clockwise and counter-clockwise
- If the flame extinguishes, the thermo-elements will cut any gas flow
- Individual burner controls and removable drip tray are furnished
- With our unique E-Z slide dual-rail system, the operator can broil the meats closer or further from the heat source; as well angled
- Available in three or four burner configuration (AX-VB3/AX- VB4)
- 120 volt cord and plug required for motor rotation. NEMA 5-15P
- Broilers are shipped ready for natural gas installation. An LP conversion kit is included with each unit.
- ETL and NSF approved
- Warranty: One year parts and labor
One year parts and labor
|Meat Capacity||88 lb|
|Shipping Weight||62 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.