Axis AX-S14GiX 14” Gear Slicer, Chromium-Plated
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 3 Locations?
Plattsburgh, NY (12901)
Dallas, TX (75001)
Compton, Ca (90059)
Created with the intention of establishing a pioneer movement in the time-honored food service industry, Axis Equipment Co. has launched its stellar product line, based on the simple principles of superior quality and excellent service.
- High performance gear drive with sealed work gear box
- Chromium-plated forged carbon steel blade
- Aluminum allow construction with rounded design, no sharp edges or visible screws
- Chrome plated and ground slide rod
- Vulcanized rubber stops on carriage
- Removable support cover for thickness gauge plate
- Safety hand guard and large receiving tray
- Permanent knife ring guard protects non-cutting side of the blade
- Overcurrent protection
- Stainless steel slice detector with bayonet fitting
- Stainless steel screws and fittings
- Wide 49.5 mm distance between blade and body for easy cleaning
- Bottom cover
- Built in dual action, two-stone sharpening tool with bottom protection
- Standard blade removal tool
- 35° blade inclination with variable slice thickness up to 1”
- Plastic knobs
|Blade Size||14” (350 mm)|
|Cutting Size||12” x 10.6” (305 x 270 mm)|
|Max Cut Thickness||1” (23 mm)|
|Product Dimensions||27.9” x 30” x 20.9” (710 x 575 x 530 mm)|
|Shipping Dimensions||29.9” x 25.2” x 29.9” (760 x 640 x 760mm)|
|Unit Weight||87.1 lbs (39.5 kg)|
|Ship Weight||112 lbs (50.7 kg)|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.