Axis AX-PZR17 22.4” Pizza Dough Roller
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 3 Locations?
Plattsburgh, NY (12901)
Dallas, TX (75001)
Compton, Ca (90059)
Created with the intention of establishing a pioneer movement in the time-honored food service industry, Axis Equipment Co. has launched its stellar product line, based on the simple principles of superior quality and excellent service.
- Designed for pizza, bread, focaccia, calzones, roti, pita bread, our tortillas, cookies, pie crusts, sweet doughs, rolled-in dough, cinnamon rolls, danish, pierogis, etc. with an absorption rate of 50-60%
- 250 pieces per hour output
- Easily adjustable dough thickness and diameter
- Heavy-duty AISI 304 stainless steel body
- Heavy-duty metal gear transmission
- Upper and lower roller scrapers and ceramic slides are removable for easy
- Robust stainless steel, see-through hand guards provide optimal visibility for a safe and comfortable operation
- Easily detachable Plexi roller protections, provided with micro switch
- IP67 stainless steel control switches
|Roller Dimensions||12.6” - 16.5” (320 - 420 mm)|
|Product Dimensions||22.4” x 18.1” x 27.2” (570 x 460 x 690 mm)|
|Shipping Dimensions||29.5” x 22.8” x 39.6” (750 x 580 x 1005 mm)|
|Unit Weight||106.9 lbs (48.5 kg)|
|Ship Weight||133.4 lbs (60.5 kg)|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.