Axis AX-MG12 Meat Grinder
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 3 Locations?
Plattsburgh, NY (12901)
Dallas, TX (75001)
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Axis AX-MG12 Meat Grinder
Axis meat grinders are intended for heavy duty work in commercial food processing application.
- Forward and reverse switch
- Strict compliance with hygiene standards
- Compact-size, no sharp corners or seams
- Reliable under the most demanding conditions
- Energy-efficient motor and precision gear drive
- Attractive design suitable for any kitchen or supermarket
- Designed for easy maintenance & conforms to all safety standards
- Strict compliance with hygiene standard.
- Reliable under the most demanding conditions.
- Energy-efficient motor and precision gear drive.
- Compact-size, no sharp corners or seams.
- Attractive design suitable for any kitchen or supermarket.
- Forward and reverse switch.
- Design for easy maintenance & conforms to all
|Equipment Type||Meat Grinders|
|Productivity (lbs/hr)||265 lbs.|
|Blade Speed (RPM)||170 rpm|
|Motor (HP)||1 hp|
|Shipping Weight||57 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.