Axis AX-HYBRID+ Full Size Convection Oven Digital Control, 5 Shelves
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 3 Locations?
Plattsburgh, NY (12901)
Dallas, TX (75001)
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Axis AX- HYBRID+ Convection Oven
Hybrid series deluxe convection ovens are extraordinary ovens with high cooking power and amazing versatility to satisfy all kinds of cooking needs, from gastronomy to catering, bread and cake baking to mass retail.
Hybrid delivers excellent productivity thanks to smart innovation, CONVECTION POWER, and delicate handling.
The oven comes with 5 full-size sheet pans that are placed in the oven chamber in a vertical position with 3 11/32’’ spacing, 99 cooking programs, and a multi-point core probe for accurate temperature control. Compact overall dimensions allow the oven to be installed even in tight spaces.
Hybrid’s advanced features make it unique in today’s market and the ideal solution for all modern, professional kitchens.
- 5 full size sheet pan capacity 3,3”/ 85 mm tray spacing
- External width: 29,5” / 750 mm
- External height: 30,1” / 765 mm
- External depth: 32,9” / 837 mm
- Digital display Time and Temperature Controls
- Large easy viewing ¾” / 20 mm high displays
- Electronic thermostat control
- Electronic timer with countdown and time count modes
- Manual mode and Program mode
- 99 programs with 4-stage cooking and stage end alarms
- Core Probe cooking program (with Core Probe Kit included)
- Moisture injection mode (10 levels) and manual injection
- Two combi-type motors for Maximum Efficiency
- 2-speed bi-directional reversing fan system
- 5.6KW heating (240V) / 5.0KW heating (220V) / 4.3KW heating (208V)
- Safe-Touch vented side hinged door
- Stay-Cool door handle
- AISI 304 stainless steel oven chamber
- Plug-in continuous oven door seal
- Halogen oven lamp
- 5 wire oven racks supplied
- 100% recyclable packaging
2 years parts and 1-year labor
|Capacity||5 Full Size Sheet Pans|
|Wattage||4,300 - 5,600 Watts|
|Number of Chambers||1|
|Number of Doors||1 Door|
|Number of Racks||5|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.