Axis AX-Hybrid+ Convection Oven, Electric Full Size
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 3 Locations?
Plattsburgh, NY (12901)
Dallas, TX (75001)
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Axis AX-Hybrid+ Convection Oven
Our Hybrid series deluxe convection ovens are extraordinary ovens with high cooking power and amazing versatility to satisfy all kinds of cooking needs, from gastronomy to catering,
bread and cake baking to mass retail. Hybrid delivers excellent productivity thanks to smart innovation, CONVECTION POWER and delicate handling. The oven holds 5 full-size sheet pans that are placed in the oven chamber in a vertical position with 3 11/32’’ spacing, 99 cooking programs and a multi-point core probe for accurate temperature control. Compact overall dimensions allow the oven to be installed even in tight spaces. Hybrid’s advanced features make it unique on today’s market and the ideal solution for all modern, professional kitchens.
Hybrid lets you gratin, roast, fry, reheat and cook all kinds of food in many different ways, using the oven’s power and precision and its extensive selection of recipe programs to obtain reliably excellent results quickly and simply.
No-compromise cooking power
Hybrid guarantees superb performance thanks to 5.6 kW of power and an innovative heat distribution system that ensures uniform temperature and even cooking with all techniques
and food types due to two powerful motors.
- 5 full-size sheet pan capacity 3.3”/ 85 mm tray spacing
- Digital display Time and Temperature Controls
- Large easy viewing ¾” / 20 mm high displays
- Electronic thermostat control
- Electronic timer with countdown and time count modes
- Manual mode and Program mode
- 99 programs with 4 stage cooking and stage end alarms
- Core Probe cooking program (with Core Probe Kit included)
- Moisture injection mode (10 levels) and manual injection
- Two combi type motors for Maximum Efficiency
- 2-speed bi-directional reversing fan system
- Safe-Touch vented side hinged door
- Stay-Cool door handle
- AISI 304 stainless steel oven chamber
- Plug-in continuous oven door seal
- Halogen oven lamp
- 100% recyclable packaging
- 2 year parts and 1 year labor
- Note: 60 days on glass, gaskets and lights
|Capacity||5 Full-Size Sheet Pans|
|Number of Racks||5|
|Pan Type||Full-Size Sheet Pans|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.