Arctic Air AWF25 30.75" One White Solid Door Reach-In Freezer, 25 Cu. Ft.
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Arctic Air AWF25 31" Reach-in Freezer
The Arctic Air AWF25 solid door reach-in freezeris designed to bring you real, commercial food service grade performance at a truly incredible value. This freeezer is tested to NSF Standard 7 levels and passed numerous quality control inspections throughout manufacturing process. In addition, the AWF25 Reach-In Freezer isoperated and monitored for a minimum of 13 hours prior to packaging and shipping. It is beautifully designed in smooth white painted steel for a look that stays clean and fingerprint free. More importantly,the AWF25 Reach-In Freezer has many features that are desired in todays commercial food service market. Features include high output fan motors, electronic thermostat with external digital display and, bottom mounted compressor. Three epoxy coated adjustable shelves and locking casters come standard with this model. Doors are lockable with foamed in place recessed handle. Magnetic door gaskets are removable and replaceable without tools.
About Arctic Air
Since 1995, Arctic Air has been producing quality, affordable refrigeration products to the commercial equipment market in the United States and Canada. Arctic Air was created as a quality, value-driven alternative to the standard commercial refrigeration products offered at the time. Arctic Air is now able to offer a commercial product line – with better recovery times, greater reliability, and easier maintenance/repair – at a truly incredible price.
In 2012, Arctic Air products underwent a major design change by upgrading their product line from a white painted steel exterior to a much higher grade stainless steel exterior. In addition, product operation and performance has been vastly improved in order to better meet the demands of the commercial foodservice industry. Arctic Air is now able to offer a commercial product line with better recovery times, greater reliability, and easier maintenance/repair at a truly incredible price.
Full two year parts & labor warranty and 5 year compressor warranty included.
- One White Solid Door
- Highout fan motors
- Electronic thermostat with external digital display
- 25 Cu. Ft.
- Environmentally friendly CFC free R404a refrigerant
- Electronic thermostat with external digital LED display for accurate control and easy reading.
- Interior cabinet is bright white ABS liner.
- Three adjustable heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves.
- Self contained capillary tube system using environmentally friendly CFC free refrigerant (R404A refrigerant).
- Exterior cabinet construction consists of white painted steel front and sides.
- Condensate heating element built into condensate pan for efficient evaporation of excess water.
- Bottom mounted compressor for more efficient operation in coolest area of the kitchen.
- Magnetic door gasket is removable and replaceable without tools.
- Field reversible lockable door with foamed-in-place recessed handle.
- Larger fan motors and blades for more efficient air flow ensuring faster recovery times.
- Easy to mount casters (two lockable) are standard with all units.
- Tested to NSF Standard 7 requirements for open food storage.
|Temperature Range||-7F to 0F|
|Crated Weight (lbs.)||325|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.