Arctic Air AUC60R Double Door Under-Counter Refrigerator, 15.5 Cu. Ft.
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Arctic Air AUC60R 61" Under-Counter Worktop Refrigerator
The Arctic Air AUC60R double door undercounter refrigerator is designed to bring you real, commercial food service grade performance at a truly incredible value.This under-counter refrigerator is tested to NSF Standard 7 levels and must pass numerous quality control inspections throughout manufacturing process. In addition, the AUC60R undercounter refrigerator is operated and monitored for a minimum of 13 hours prior to packaging and shipping. It is beautifully designed in smooth stainless steel for a look that you would be proud to put in any commercial application. More importantly, the AUC60R undercounter refrigerator has many features that are desired in todays commercial food service market. Features include hi-impact ABS polymer with an irregular shaped surface with a vaulted design, high output fan motors, electronic thermostat with external digital display for accurate control and easy reading. One epoxy coated, adjustable shelves and two locking casters come standard with all models. Doors are self-closing with foamed in place recessed handle. Magnetic door gaskets are removable and replaceable without tools.
About Arctic Air
Since 1995, Arctic Air has been producing quality, affordable refrigeration products to the commercial equipment market in the United States and Canada. Arctic Air was created as a quality, value-driven alternative to the standard commercial refrigeration products offered at the time. Arctic Air is now able to offer a commercial product line – with better recovery times, greater reliability, and easier maintenance/repair – at a truly incredible price.
In 2012, Arctic Air products underwent a major design change by upgrading their product line from a white painted steel exterior to a much higher grade stainless steel exterior. In addition, product operation and performance has been vastly improved in order to better meet the demands of the commercial foodservice industry. Arctic Air is now able to offer a commercial product line with better recovery times, greater reliability, and easier maintenance/repair at a truly incredible price.
Full two year parts & labor warranty and 5 year compressor warranty included.
- (2) Two adjustable, heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves.
- Solid door construction with foamed-in-place recessed handle.
- Magnetic door gaskets are removable and replaceable without tools.
- Vaulted self closing doors that remain open at 90 degrees.
- Easy to mount casters (2) lockable.
- Interior cabinet consists of full stainless steel liner.
- Exterior cabinet consists of full stainless steel shell.
- All units come standard with heavy-duty worktop surface.
- Larger fan motors and blades for more efficient air flow ensuring faster recovery times.
- Self-contained capillary tube system using environmentally friendly.
- Efficient condensate hot gas loop built into condensate pan for energy saving evaporation of excess condensate water.
- Electronic thermostat with external digital LED display for accurate control and easy reading.
- Tested to NSF Standard 7 requirements for open food storage.
|Temperature Range||-10F to 10F|
|Crated Weight (lbs.)||305|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.