Arctic Air ARCB72 74" Four Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Arctic Air ARCB72 74" Refrigerated Chef Base
The Arctic Air ARCB72 four drawer refrigerated chef base is designed to bring you real, commercial food service grade performance at a truly incredible value. This refrigerated chef base is tested to NSF Standard 7 levels and passed numerous quality control inspections throughout manufacturing process. In addition, the ARCB72 refrigerated chef baseoperated and monitored for a minimum of 13 hours prior to packaging and shipping. It is beautifully designed in smooth stainless steel for a look that you would be proud to put in any commercial application. More importantly, ARCB72 refrigerated chef base has many features that are desired in todays commercial food service market. Features include high output fan motors, electronic thermostat with external digital display for accurate control and easy reading. Drawers are full stainless inside and out with removable gaskets for easy cleaning and replacement. Casters are standard with this unit.
Left Side Drawers Pan Capacity
- (1) Top drawer holds (1) 12x20x4” deep pan and (2) 1/3 oz. pan 4" deep
- (1) Bottom drawer holds (1) 12x20x6" deep pan and (2) 1/3 oz. pans 6" deep.
- Total Pans: (1) 12x20x4” (2) 1/3 sz. 4” deep and (1) 12x20x6” (2) 1/3 sz. 6” deep
- Note: Ships with (2) 25.5", (2) 12.75" & (2) 6.75" S/S pan supports
Right Side Drawers Pan Capacity
- (1) Top drawer holds (2) 12x20x4” deep pans
- (1) Bottom drawer holds (2) 12x20x6" deep pans
- Total Pans: (2) 12x20x4” and (2) 12x20x6”
Total Pan Capacity
- Grand Total Pans (x 4) drawers: (3) 12x20x4" and (3) 12x20x6" and (2) 1/3 sz. 4" deep and (2) 1/3 sz. 6" deep
- Note: Ships with (4) 25.5" & (4) 12.75" s/s pan supports
- Note: Total s/s pan supports for unit: (6) 25.5" (6) 12.75" & (2) 6.75"
About Arctic Air
Since 1995, Arctic Air has been producing quality, affordable refrigeration products to the commercial equipment market in the United States and Canada. Arctic Air was created as a quality, value-driven alternative to the standard commercial refrigeration products offered at the time. Arctic Air is now able to offer a commercial product line – with better recovery times, greater reliability, and easier maintenance/repair – at a truly incredible price.
In 2012, Arctic Air products underwent a major design change by upgrading their product line from a white painted steel exterior to a much higher grade stainless steel exterior. In addition, product operation and performance has been vastly improved in order to better meet the demands of the commercial foodservice industry. Arctic Air is now able to offer a commercial product line with better recovery times, greater reliability, and easier maintenance/repair at a truly incredible price.
Full two year parts & labor warranty and 5 year compressor warranty included.
- Four stainless steel drawers
- Each drawer is equipped with magnetic gaskets that are removable for cleaning.
- Electronic thermostat with external digital LED display for accurate control and easy reading.
- Top is insulated to eliminate heat transfer to interior of cabinet.
- Top comes with standard marine edge on all sides.
- Exterior cabinet construction consists of full stainless front sides and top.
- Self-contained capillary tube system using environmentally friendly CFC free refrigerant.
- Easy to mount casters (two lockable) are standard with all units.
- Front breathing.
- Stainless steel drawer facings, linings and frames.
- Front accessible condensing unit for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Tested to NSF Standard 7 requirements for open food storage.
|Temperature Range||-33F to 41F|
|Crated Weight (lbs.)||355|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.