Arctic Air AF49 54" Two Door Reach-In Freezer, 49 Cu. Ft.
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Arctic Air AF49 54" Reach-in Freezer
The Arctic Air AF49 solid door reach-in refrigerator is designed to bring you real, commercial foodservice grade performance at a truly incredible value. This refrigerator is tested to NSF Standard 7 levels and passed numerous quality control inspections throughout manufacturing process. In addition, the AF49 reach-in refrigerator isoperated and monitored for a minimum of 13 hours prior to packaging and shipping. It is beautifully designed in smooth stainless steel for a look that you would be proud to put in any commercial application. More importantly, the AF49 reach-in refrigerator has many features that are desired in todays commercial food service market. Features include high output fan motors, electronic thermostat with external digital display, bottom mounted compressor, and front accessible, bottom mounted condensing unit mounted on slide out rack for easy maintenance/cleaning. Three epoxy coated, adjustable shelves and locking casters come standard with all models. Doors are self-closing and lockable with foamed in place recessed handle. Magnetic door gaskets are removable and replaceable without tools.
About Arctic Air
Since 1995, Arctic Air has been producing quality, affordable refrigeration products to the commercial equipment market in the United States and Canada. Arctic Air was created as a quality, value-driven alternative to the standard commercial refrigeration products offered at the time. Arctic Air is now able to offer a commercial product line – with better recovery times, greater reliability, and easier maintenance/repair – at a truly incredible price.
In 2012, Arctic Air products underwent a major design change by upgrading their product line from a white painted steel exterior to a much higher grade stainless steel exterior. In addition, product operation and performance has been vastly improved in order to better meet the demands of the commercial foodservice industry. Arctic Air is now able to offer a commercial product line with better recovery times, greater reliability, and easier maintenance/repair at a truly incredible price.
Full two year parts & labor warranty and 5 year compressor warranty included.
- Two Stainless Steel Doors
- Exterior cabinet construction consists of full stainless steel front and sides.
- Electronic thermostat with external digital LED display for accurate control and easy reading.
- Self closing doors that remain open at 90 degrees.
- Larger fan motors and blades for more efficient air flow ensuring faster recovery times.
- Interior cabinet is bright white aluminum liner with full stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Six adjustable heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves.
- Self contained capillary tube system using environmentally friendly CFC free refrigerant (R404A refrigerant).
- Condensate heating element built into condensate pan for efficient evaporation of excess water.
- Bottom mounted compressor for more efficient operation in coolest area of the kitchen.
- Front accessible bottom mounted condensing unit is mounted on slide out rack for easy maintenance.
- Magnetic door gaskets are removable and replaceable without tools.
- Freezer doors have integral factory installed heating element to eliminate condensation.
- Lockable doors with foamed in-place recessed handles.
- Easy to mount casters (two lockable) are standard with all units.
- Tested to NSF Standard 7 requirements for open food storage.
|Temperature Range||-10F to +10F|
|Crated Weight (lbs.)||500|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.