Arctic Air ADD72R-2 73" Three Door Double Tap Black Direct Draw Beer Dispenser, 20.7 Cu. Ft.
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Arctic Air ADD72R-2 73" Beer Dispenser
The Arctic Air ADD72R-2 double tap beer dispenser is designed to bring you real, commercial food service grade performance at a truly incredible value. Features include electronic thermostat, bright stainless interior, two stainless double tap towers, locking casters, and locking doors.The ADD72R-2 beer dispenser istested to NSF Standard 7 levels and passed numerous quality control inspections throughout manufacturing process. It is beautifully designed in smooth black steel for a look that you would be proud to put in any commercial application. More importantly, it has many features that are desired in today's commercial food service market.
About Arctic Air
Since 1995, Arctic Air has been producing quality, affordable refrigeration products to the commercial equipment market in the United States and Canada. Arctic Air was created as a quality, value-driven alternative to the standard commercial refrigeration products offered at the time. Arctic Air is now able to offer a commercial product line – with better recovery times, greater reliability, and easier maintenance/repair – at a truly incredible price.
In 2012, Arctic Air products underwent a major design change by upgrading their product line from a white painted steel exterior to a much higher grade stainless steel exterior. In addition, product operation and performance has been vastly improved in order to better meet the demands of the commercial foodservice industry. Arctic Air is now able to offer a commercial product line with better recovery times, greater reliability, and easier maintenance/repair at a truly incredible price.
Full two year parts & labor warranty and 5 year compressor warranty included.
- Two towers with each tower having two faucets
- Three Doors, color black
- Top is 1.5" solid foamed stainless steel.
- Electronic thermostat with digital LED display for accurate control located behind front access panel.
- Bright stainless steel interior.
- Self-contained capillary tube system using environmentally friendly CFC free refrigerant (R290 refrigerant).
- Front breathing.
- Front accessible condensing unit for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Mounted 4-way air distributor.
- Interior LED lighting.
- 24" depth conserves important work space.
- Each door is equipped with locks and magnetic gaskets that are removable for cleaning.
- Exterior cabinet construction consists of black powder coated steel front and sides.
- Tested to NSF Standard 7.
- Easy to mount 3.25" casters (two lockable) are standard with all units.
- Reinforced stainless steel floor.
- External drain mount.
|Temperature Range||33F to 41F|
|Crated Weight (lbs.)||375|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.