Westlake WKSR-48B 48" Double Door Sandwich Prep Table Refrigerator, Stainless Steel
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Westlake WKSR-48B Sandwich Prep Table
The Embraco brand compressor circulates eco-friendly R290 refrigerant which has ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and making it an environmentally responsible choice for your business. It's fan cooling precision refrigeration system which features an automatic defrost cycle is designed to always keep food at safe temperature.
Digital temperature display:
The Italian "Carel" digital temperature controller's clear LCD display makes it easy to adjust the temperature setpoint and defrost frequency.
Large loading capacity shelves:
The easily adjustable shelves are corrosion-resistant coated, have a 90 lbs. loading capacity per shelf, and come with clips allowing you to place your shelves exactly where you need them to accommodate your small or large food products.
Anti-fingerprint Stainless Steel:
Both its exterior and interior stainless steel are designed with anti-fingerprint functionality to ensure easier cleaning after use
- Precision ventilated refrigeration system keeps food at safe temperature.
- Electronic control system makes it easy to adjust temperature set point and defrost frequency.
- Self-closing doors with 90 degree stay-open feature. Locks and keys included.
- Pre-installed heavy duty casters with brakes.
- Removable installation board makes it easy to access condenser coil for cleaning and service.
- Front located electrical temperature display controller, easy to operate.
- Stainless steel exterior and interior, ensure longer life.
- 2-year parts and labor warranty
- 6-year compressor warranty
|Dimensions||48" x 30" x 42.4"|
|Packing Dimensions||50.4" x 32.3" x 45.7"|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.