Venancio R60CT-60C 60" Elite Radiant Charbroiler with 10 Burners, Restaurant Series
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Restaurant Series Elite Countertop Charbroilers
The griddles and charbroilers in the restaurant Series Elite line offer the same simplicity and durability, along with significant value and cost-efficiency. This countertop line is also available in 5-6 sizes, manufactured like no other. In addition, Countertop equipment offers an innovatively unique and exciting option of configuration. They act as modular pieces and can integrate into any of the countertop bases. Just like all Venancio cooking equipment, restaurant series griddles and charbroilers are 100% manufactured at the Venancio factory.
About Venancio USA
Venancio USA was founded in Brazil, the world’s second-largest exporter of iron ore and minerals. Forged from this rich history, Venancio’s products distribute quality industrial kitchen appliances to purveyors of food products around the world.
Established on February 6th, 1991, Venancio began with the production of wood-fired ranges. These cast-iron wood-fired ranges gained popularity quickly specifically in the southern part of Brazil and in Argentina. Since its inception, Venancio has been constantly expanding and improving the factory, consistently acquiring and studying new manufacturing technologies. This has allowed Venancio to have unparalleled manufacturing capacity. With us being the number one restaurant equipment dealer in the United States.
- Available in widths of 18", 24", 36", 48", 60" and 72"
- 14 gauge fully welded interlocking frame
- Stainless steel front and sides
- Anti-splash edge in 12 gauge stainless steel provides stability and durability
- Double-sided cast iron grills. One side for meats, the other for delicate fish
- Removable grills that offer versatility and different cooking angles (0° and 15° plan)
- Enamelled burners placed every 12" providing uniformity when operating
- Removable deflector channel made of cast iron facilitating cleaning
- Independent burner box, increasing efficiency and facilitating any maintenance
- Pilot viewing and adjustment are made through the front panel
- Collector tray made of stainless steel with 1 gallon (3.8L) capacity for easy removal and cleaning
- Black metal insulated knobs.
- 4" highly polished chrome adjustable steel legs
Venancio USA, Inc. warrants that the equipment supplied by the factory to the original purchaser is free from materials and workmanship defects for 3 years. The warranty covers parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
|BTU's Natural Gas||150,000|
This product was manufactured in Brazil. Brazilian factories have a reputation of producing high quality goods
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
The UL EPH Mark is recognized and accepted in all U.S. states and Canadian provinces as a trusted source for assessing the sanitary design, construction and performance of commercial food equipment.