Venancio R36CT-36G 36" Elite Manual Griddle with 3 Burners, 3/4" Thick Plate, Restaurant Series
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Restaurant Series Elite Countertop Griddle
The griddles and charbroilers in the restaurant Series Elite line offer the same simplicity and durability, along with significant value and cost-efficiency. This countertop line is also available in 5-6 sizes, manufactured like no other. In addition, Countertop equipment offers an innovatively unique and exciting option of configuration. They act as modular pieces and can integrate into any of the countertop bases. Just like all Venancio cooking equipment, restaurant series griddles and charbroilers are 100% manufactured at the Venancio factory.
About Venancio USA
Venancio USA was founded in Brazil, the world’s second-largest exporter of iron ore and minerals. Forged from this rich history, Venancio’s products distribute quality industrial kitchen appliances to purveyors of food products around the world.
Established on February 6th, 1991, Venancio began with the production of wood-fired ranges. These cast-iron wood-fired ranges gained popularity quickly specifically in the southern part of Brazil and in Argentina. Since its inception, Venancio has been constantly expanding and improving the factory, consistently acquiring and studying new manufacturing technologies. This has allowed Venancio to have unparalleled manufacturing capacity. With us being the number one restaurant equipment dealer in the United States.
- Fully welded structure, ensuring stability resistance and durabilty
- Stainless steel front and sides
- Anti-splash edge in 12 gauge stainless steel provides stability and durability
- Plate welded to the edges ensuring tightness to the set
- Independent burner box, increasing efficiency and facilitating any maintenance
- Pilot viewing and adjustment are made through the front panel
- Black paint-injected aluminum knobs providing for better toughness and durability
- Collector tray made of stainless steel with 1 gallon (3,8L) capacity for easy removal and cleaning
- 4" highly polished chrome adjustable steel legs
- Available in widths of 18", 24", 36", 48", 60" and 72"
- Plate made of 3/4" thick carbon steel and polished surface
Venancio USA, Inc. warrants that the equipment supplied by the factory to the original purchaser is free from materials and workmanship defects for 2 years. The warranty covers parts for 2 years and labor for 2 years.
|BTU's Natural Gas||64,500|
This product was manufactured in Brazil. Brazilian factories have a reputation of producing high quality goods
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
The UL EPH Mark is recognized and accepted in all U.S. states and Canadian provinces as a trusted source for assessing the sanitary design, construction and performance of commercial food equipment.