Venancio R36CO-36B 36" Elite Range with 6 Burners and 1 Convection Oven, Restaurant Series
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Restaurant Series
If you are looking for something simple, and durable that offers significant value and cost efficiency, then; nothing compares to the Elite Range Series. Available in 5 sizes and with hundreds of configurations. This series is designed for everyday use with configurations that include combinations of open burners, griddles, charbroilers, and much more. Just like all Venancio cooking equipment, restaurant series elite ranges are 100% manufactured at the Venancio factory.
About Venancio USA
Venancio USA was founded in Brazil, the world’s second-largest exporter of iron ore and minerals. Forged from this rich history, Venancio’s products distribute quality industrial kitchen appliances to purveyors of food products around the world.
Established on February 6th, 1991, Venancio began with the production of wood-fired ranges. These cast-iron wood-fired ranges gained popularity quickly specifically in the southern part of Brazil and in Argentina. Since its inception, Venancio has been constantly expanding and improving the factory, consistently acquiring and studying new manufacturing technologies. This has allowed Venancio to have unparalleled manufacturing capacity. With us being the number one restaurant equipment dealer in the United States.
- Burners 32,000 BTU (NAT) & 30,000 (LP) p/ burner.
- 14 gauge fully welded interlocking frame.
- Metal black insulated knobs.
- 6" Adjustable legs.
- Conversion kit included.
- Stainless steel flex gas tube throughout.
- Stainless steel front and sides.
- Stainless steel removable crumb drawer under burners.
- Stainless steel 7" plate rail.
- Stainless steel 22.5" flue riser & lift-off heavy-duty shelf.
- Adjustable standing pilot for open top burners.
- Heavy-duty 12" x 12" removable cast-iron grates.
- 30,000 BTU/h ovens with snap action thermostat from 175 °F to 550 °F and 100% safety shut off.
- 26 1/2" Standard bakery depth on all ovens.
- Piezo spark ignition for oven bases.
- Double-sided enamel oven cavity (Exterior and interior top, bottom, and side.)
- Heavy-duty oven wired rack- 3/8" diameter.
- The convection oven has 4 shelf positions and 3 racks.
- Dynamic Airflow Technology (DAT) a patented convection oven with balanced airflow, a low profile fan, 26 1/2" oven depth. Only Convection oven base that fits a full-size sheet pan on all models.
- The convection oven has an on/off switch and high/low fan speed.
- Counterweight balanced doors.
Venancio USA, Inc. warrants that the equipment supplied by the factory to the original purchaser is free from materials and workmanship defects for 3 years. The warranty covers parts for 3 years and labor for 1 years
|Range BTU's Propane||180,000|
|Range BTU's Natural Gas||192,000|
|Oven BTU's Propane||33,000|
|Oven BTU's Natural Gas||35,000|
|Exterior Depth||42 1/4"|
|Exterior Height P.B||39 49/64"|
|Exterior Height P.M||47 1/64"|
|Exterior Height P.S||60"|
|Oven Interior Width||26 37/64"|
|Oven Interior Depth||26 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Height||14 1/64"|
This product was manufactured in Brazil. Brazilian factories have a reputation of producing high quality goods
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
The UL EPH Mark is recognized and accepted in all U.S. states and Canadian provinces as a trusted source for assessing the sanitary design, construction and performance of commercial food equipment.