Venancio PRO36G-CO 36" Range with 6 Burners and 1 Convection Oven, Prime Series
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Prime Series Range Line
The Prime Range Line is an economy restaurant series range line designed for your everyday business. The prime range line offers the highest value within its category and it is designed for small to medium-volume kitchens. Just like all Venancio cooking equipment, prime series ranges are 100% manufactured at the Venancio factory.
About Venancio USA
Venancio USA was founded in Brazil, the world’s second-largest exporter of iron ore and minerals. Forged from this rich history, Venancio’s products distribute quality industrial kitchen appliances to purveyors of food products around the world.
Established on February 6th, 1991, Venancio began with the production of wood-fired ranges. These cast-iron wood-fired ranges gained popularity quickly specifically in the southern part of Brazil and in Argentina. Since its inception, Venancio has been constantly expanding and improving the factory, consistently acquiring and studying new manufacturing technologies. This has allowed Venancio to have unparalleled manufacturing capacity. With us being the number one restaurant equipment dealer in the United States.
- Available in 24", 36" and 60" width
- Stainless steel front and sides
- 12" x 12" cast iron top grates designed for easy movement of pots across top sections.
- Deflectors to direct waste to crumb/drip pan
- Landing ledge, promoting safety and great functionality
- Black paint-injected aluminum knobs providing for better toughness and durability
- Easily removable stainless steel crumb/drip pan
- 35,000 BTU/h ovens with snap action thermostat from 210 °F to 550 °F and 100% safety shut off
- Dynamic Airflow Technology (DAT) a patented convection oven with balanced airflow, a low profile fan, and 26 1/2" bakery oven depth. Only Convection oven base that fits a full-size sheet pan on all models
- The convection oven has an on/off switch and high/low fan speed
- Double-sided enamel oven cavity. (Exterior and interior top, bottom and side)
- Heavy-duty oven wired rack - 1/8" diameter
- The convection oven has 3 shelf positions and 1 rack
- Counterweight balanced doors
Venancio USA, Inc. warrants that the equipment supplied by the factory to the original purchaser is free from materials and workmanship defects for 2 years. The warranty covers parts for 2 years and labor for 1 year.
|Range BTU's Propane||168,000|
|Range BTU's Natural Gas||168,000|
|Oven BTU's Propane||35,000|
|Oven BTU's Natural Gas||33,000|
|Exterior Depth||40 15/16"|
|Exterior Height P.B||41 17/64"|
|Exterior Height P.S||62 33/64"|
|Oven Interior Width||26 31/32"|
|Oven Interior Depth||26 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Height||15 23/64"|
This product was manufactured in Brazil. Brazilian factories have a reputation of producing high quality goods
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
The UL EPH Mark is recognized and accepted in all U.S. states and Canadian provinces as a trusted source for assessing the sanitary design, construction and performance of commercial food equipment.