Venancio PFR50G-CB 50 lbs. Tube Fired, Prime Series
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Prime Series
The Prime Series is an economy restaurant series line designed for your everyday business. The prime series offers the highest value within its category and it is designed for small to medium-volume kitchens. Just like all Venancio cooking equipment, prime series units are 100% manufactured at the Venancio factory.
About Venancio USA
Venancio USA was founded in Brazil, the world’s second-largest exporter of iron ore and minerals. Forged from this rich history, Venancio’s products distribute quality industrial kitchen appliances to purveyors of food products around the world.
Established on February 6th, 1991, Venancio began with the production of wood-fired ranges. These cast-iron wood-fired ranges gained popularity quickly specifically in the southern part of Brazil and in Argentina. Since its inception, Venancio has been constantly expanding and improving the factory, consistently acquiring and studying new manufacturing technologies. This has allowed Venancio to have unparalleled manufacturing capacity. With us being the number one restaurant equipment dealer in the United States.
- Tank - Stainless steel provides durability for high production output and a 5 year limited warranty
- 1 1/4" Full port drain valve for fast draining
- Cabinet - Stainless steel front, door, and sides
- Millivolt Thermostat 200 °F - 400 °F
- High-Temperature safety limit switch
- Thermo-Safety pilot with a built-in regulator
- Separate Manual gas shutoffs for front servicing
- Heavy-duty cast iron burners
- Tubes constructed of heavy gauge metal
- Heavy gauge deflector system provides a quicker recovery time
- 2 heavy nickel plated baskets
- Unique stainless steel crumb screen with handles
- Drain Line Cleanout rod
- Drainpipe extension
- Removable stainless steel basket hanger requires no tools
- 6" Adjustable chrome-plated legs
Venancio USA, Inc. warrants that the equipment supplied by the factory to the original purchaser is free from materials and workmanship defects for 3 years. The warranty covers parts for 3 years and labor for 1 years
|BTU's Natural Gas||120.000|
This product was manufactured in Brazil. Brazilian factories have a reputation of producing high quality goods
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
The UL EPH Mark is recognized and accepted in all U.S. states and Canadian provinces as a trusted source for assessing the sanitary design, construction and performance of commercial food equipment.