Venancio G36ST-36B 36" Range with 6 VT Burners and 1 Oven, Genesis Series
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Genesis Series
The Genesis Series is the only of its kind and is the first high-efficiency gas range line available in our industry. With this new innovative technology, Venancio USA has surpassed the theoretical efficient limit set by the DOE with range tops and hotplates. This burner uses infrared and radiant heat. In addition, the burner has a conical design that retains more centralized heat providing greater energy absorption into the pot or pan. One of the most impressive breakthroughs of this technology is the creation of radiant and infrared heat using a cast iron burner. Using cast iron rather than fragile ceramic burners offers a more durable and long-lasting burner and provides more consistent heat. What makes this technology so revolutionary is that it dramatically improves cooking performances and achieves over 60% efficiency.
In addition to the innovative burner, this range line brings forth immerse value and a heavy-duty build. This range line is built and designed for high-volume businesses. Compared to what is available in the market today, the improved cooking performance and efficiency of the VT Burner's design is truly an innovation for the Foodservice Industry. This product is 100% manufactured at the Venancio factory.
About Venancio USA
Venancio USA was founded in Brazil, the world’s second-largest exporter of iron ore and minerals. Forged from this rich history, Venancio’s products distribute quality industrial kitchen appliances to purveyors of food products around the world.
Established on February 6th, 1991, Venancio began with the production of wood-fired ranges. These cast-iron wood-fired ranges gained popularity quickly specifically in the southern part of Brazil and in Argentina. Since its inception, Venancio has been constantly expanding and improving the factory, consistently acquiring and studying new manufacturing technologies. This has allowed Venancio to have unparalleled manufacturing capacity. With us being the number one restaurant equipment dealer in the United States.
- Patented high-efficiency 2-piece cast iron non-clog & self-cleaning burners rated at 22,000 BTU (NAT) & (LP) p/ burner.
- 14 gauge fully welded interlocking frame.
- Chrome insulated knobs.
- 6" Adjustable legs.
- Conversion kit included.
- Stainless steel flex gas tube throughout.
- Stainless steel front and sides.
- Stainless steel removable crumb drawer under burners.
- Stainless steel 7" plate rail.
- Stainless steel 22.5" flue riser with a stainless steel reversible and removable over-shelf.
- One pilot light for each burner.
- Heavy-duty 12" x 12" removable cast-iron grates.
- Front located manual gas shut-off to the entire range.
- 30,000 BTU/h oven with snap action thermostat from 175 °F and 100% safety shut off.
- 26 1/2" Standard bakery depth on all ovens.
- Piezo spark ignition for oven bases.
- All stainless-steel oven cavities (Top, bottom, and side).
- Heavy-duty oven wired rack - 3/8" diameter.
- The standard oven has 4 shelf positions and 3 racks.
- Spring-assisted, Counterweight balanced doors.
Venancio USA, Inc. warrants that the equipment supplied by the factory to the original purchaser is free from materials and workmanship defects for 4 years. The warranty covers parts for 4 years and labor for 2 years
|Range BTU's Propane||132,000|
|Range BTU's Natural Gas||132,000|
|Oven BTU's Propane||33,000|
|Oven BTU's Natural Gas||35,000|
|Exterior Depth||34 19/64"|
|Exterior Height P.B||39 49/64"|
|Exterior Height P.M||47 1/64"|
|Exterior Height P.S||60"|
|Exterior Height P.D||72"|
|Oven Interior Width||26 37/64"|
|Oven Interior Depth||26 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Height||14 1/64"|
This product was manufactured in Brazil. Brazilian factories have a reputation of producing high quality goods
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
The UL EPH Mark is recognized and accepted in all U.S. states and Canadian provinces as a trusted source for assessing the sanitary design, construction and performance of commercial food equipment.