Turbo Air TSR-35SD-N Super Deluxe Reach-In Refrigerator, Two Solid Doors, 29 Cubic Feet
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
Self-Cleaning Condenser -
The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of Refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products in Refrigerators. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Digital temperature control & monitor system -
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originate from cold air leaks.
• Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
• Rapid cool-down function (Turbo cooling).
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290) -
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon Refrigerators designed to meet DOE's Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA's SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Stainless steel cabinet construction -
The Turbo Air Super Deluxe model boasts a stainless steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back). It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. Sharp corners and edges have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury. The Super Deluxe adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
Sturdy, clean stainless steel shelving -
Shelves are the most important part of cleanliness as they come in direct contact with food. After a while, PVC coated wire shelves may peel, rust and lead to unsanitary conditions. Only the Turbo Air Super Deluxe Series uniquely provides stainless steel shelving.
Door pressure release device -
Pressure relief doors are designed to eliminate vacuum pressure and allow easy, instant door opening.
High-density polyurethane insulation -
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, HCFC free polyurethane insulation.
LED Interior lighting
Bottom mount compressor
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- Door locks standard
- Positive seal self-closing doors
- Easy replaceable one piece magnetic door gaskets
- Self-contained system
- Solid and sturdy grille design
- Standard 4" dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
- 5" caster, ½" diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
- 6" stainless steel leg: 30221M0600
- Additional stainless steel shelf: T3F1800100
- Super Deluxe Reach-in Refrigerator
- Self-Cleaning Condenser equipped
- Stainless steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back)
- (2) hinged solid door with recessed handle
- (6) adjustable stainless steel wire shelves
- Exterior LED digital controller
- Self-diagnostic monitoring system
- Door-open alarm beeps
- Turbo cooling
- Automatic fan motor delays
- Door pressure release device
- LED interior lighting
- Door locks
- 4" diameter swivel casters
- Bottom mount compressor
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- 29 cubit feet capacity
- NEMA 5-15P
- 2.8 Amps
- 1/4 HP
3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Turbo Air warrants all new refrigerated components, the cabinet, and all parts, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by Turbo Air, and upon proper installation (indoor building only), and start up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each Turbo Air unit.
5 Year Warranty on Compressor
In addition to the 3 year warranty stated above, Turbo Air Warrants it's hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship under normal and proper use and maintenance service for a period of 2 additional years from the date of original installation (not to exceed 5 years and 3 months from the time your product ships). Compressors determined by Turbo Air to be defective will be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity.
|Power||1/4 HP (Horsepower)|
|Capacity||29 Cubic Feet|
|Gross Weight||357 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.