Turbo Air PRO-26-2H2 2 Solid Half-Door Heated Cabinet (208V)
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Turbo Air PRO-26-2H2 PRO Series Reach-in Heated Cabinet
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarm beeps when doors are not sealed.
• Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Sensitive touch display.
Ducted fan air distribution system
Maintains temperature within the food zone
ON/OFF switch is located on control panel
All stainless steel cabinet construction
The PRO series model boasts a stainless steel interior and a 22 gauge stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom). It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The PRO series model adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
Sturdy, clean stainless steel shelving
Shelves are the most important part of cleanliness as they come in direct contact with food. After a while, PVC coated wire shelves may peel, rust and lead to unsanitary conditions. Only the Turbo Air PRO series uniquely provides stainless steel shelving.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
LED Interior lighting
Half length stainless steel solid doors with locks
Self-closing doors with stay open feature at 120 degrees
Heated cabinet holds 140°F ~ 180°F for the best in food preservation
Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty hinges and handles
• PRO-26-2H2: Right hinged, 208V
• PRO-26-2H2-L: Left hinged, 208V
• Door locks standard
• Standard 4” dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
• Easy replaceable one piece magnetic door gaskets
• Solid and sturdy grille design
- Stainless steel interior and 22 gauge exterior
- (2) self-closing solid half doors with stay open feature
- Left hinged model available (PRO-26-2H2-L)
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty hinges and handles
- Digital temperature control
- Led interior lighting
- (3) stainless steel shelves
- 5″ casters
- NEMA L14-20P
- MADE IN USA
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Full Load Amperes||13.5|
|Feed Wires with Ground||3|
|Cord Length (ft.)||8|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Racks Accepted||1|
|Exterior Length Overall (in.)||28 3/4 (730mm)|
|Exterior Depth Overall (in.)*||33 7/8 (860mm)|
|Exterior Height Overall (in.)||78 (1982mm)|
|Interior Length Overall (in.)||22 (559mm)|
|Interior Depth Overall (in.)||27 5/8 (702mm)|
|Interior Height Overall (in.)||58 3/4 (1493mm)|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Shelf Size (L x D) (in.)||23 1/2 x 26 3/8|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||260|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||301 59 1/2 (1510mm)|
|Capacity||24.7 Cubic Feet|
|Net Weight||260 lbs.|
|Gross Weight||301 lbs.|
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.