True TUC-60F-ADA-HC~SPEC3 Undercounter Freezer, 60 3/8" Wide, 2 Doors, 4 Shelves, Spec Series
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The True TUC-60F-ADA-HC~SPEC3 Undercounter Freezer
True’s undercounter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace. 3" (77 mm) diameter stem castors standard. 34" (864 mm) work surface height. Complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
- Spec series -10°f undercounter freezer with 34" working height
- SPEC package 3 includes: 16-ga. Stainless steel top
- (2) Heavy-duty stainless steel doors
- Steel handles
- Door lock standard
- (4) PVC coated adjustable wire shelves
- Electronic temperature control with digital temperature display
- Stainless steel sides & back
- Stainless steel interior
- 3" Castors
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 1/2 HP, 115V/60/1-ph, 4.8 Amps
- Ada compliant
- Made in USA
The Department of Justice (DOJ) published the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Standards for Accessible Design in September 2010. These standards state that all electronic and information technology must be accessible to people with disabilities.
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.
The UL EPH Mark is recognized and accepted in all U.S. states and Canadian provinces as a trusted source for assessing the sanitary design, construction and performance of commercial food equipment.
This product was made in America.