True TUC-27D-2-HC~SPEC3 Undercounter Refrigerator, 27 5/8" Wide, Spec Series
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The True TUC-27D-2-HC~SPEC3 Undercounter Refrigerator
True's undercounter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace. Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Spec series undercounter refrigerator with stainless steel interior
- 33 - 38°F
- SPEC package 3 includes: 16-ga. Stainless steel top
- (2) Heavy-duty drawers each accommodates (1) 12" x 20" x 6" food pan (not included)
- Steel handles
- Electronic temperature control with digital temperature display
- Stainless steel sides & back
- 5" Castors
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 1/6 HP, 115V/60/1-ph, 2.0 Amps
- Made in USA
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.
The UL EPH Mark is recognized and accepted in all U.S. states and Canadian provinces as a trusted source for assessing the sanitary design, construction and performance of commercial food equipment.
This product was made in America.