Thunderbird TB-400E (#22) Meat Grinder
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From 1 of
Dallas, TX (75236)
Blaine, WA (98231)
The Thunderbird TB-400E (#12) Meat Grinder
- 2 Plates (4.5 & 6mm)
- 2 knifes stomper
- sausage tube
- Stainless steel head, worm, and knife
- Grinds 18-20 lbs of meat on first grind through 3/16" plate.
- Several different hole size plates available.
- Reliable under the most demanding conditions
- Powerful 1.5HP, energy-saving motor
- Comes with sausage stuffing attachment.
- Compact size, no sharp corners or seams
- Modern design suitable for open kitchens
- Strict compliance with hygienic standard
- Stainless steel food contact parts and durable, stainless steel housing
- Designed for easy maintenance
- Grease packed, no oil changing needed.
- Standard #22 head.
|Motor Voltage||115V 60 Cycle|
|Motor Phase||1 phase A.C. 14 amps|
|Construction||All stainless steel with painted body|
|Cutting Group||Std. #22|
|Machine Weight||88 lbs|
The Standard warranty is 180 days for labor and 500 days for parts. There is an option to extend the labor warranty for up to and additional 2 years and the parts warranty for up to an additional 6 years. The extended warranty must be purchased before your order ships. If you would like to extend your warranty, please call us at 1(646)921-1112.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.