Thunderbird ARM-30 Planetary Mixer, 30 Qt. Capacity
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From 1 of
Dallas, TX (75236)
Blaine, WA (98231)
The Thunderbird ARM-30 Planetary Mixer
The Thunderbird ARM-30 is a heavy-duty, all purpose mixer that uses a powerful, planetary mixing action to thoroughly blend, mix and aerate all ingredients with consistent and predictable results.
- 30-quart stianless steel bowl.
- Flat batter beater
- Spiral dough hook
- Wire whip
- Safety bowl Guard
- Attachment hub
- #12 taper hub meat grinder (ARM-02A)
- #12 taper hub Vegetable shredder with plate holder (ARM-02B)
- Bowl dolly
- Reduction set
- Extended warranty from manufacturer up to 6 years
- 30-quart capacity
- 1-15 minute timer for continuous or timed operation
- Powerful 1 HP motor
- 115v/60/1, 20amps (220v/60/1 and 220v/50/1 available at additional cost)
- 3-Speed gear box
- Transmission: Wide-faced, hardened alloy steel, helical gears fully sealed in transmission lubricant with heavy-duty ball bearings and clutch combine for highly dependable, quiet operation.
- Motor cooling system.
- New safety Guard available.
- NSF approved coating.
- Baked painting.
- Moisture resistant switches
- Motor thermal protector.
- No-volt Release: Prevents activation of the mixer in the event of power interruption
- Bowl lift: Manual bowl lift operated and self-locking in to position
- #12 size taper hub for attachments
- Cast base construction. Silver metallic finish using epoxy powder coat enamel for easy cleaning
- Attached 6-foot, flexible, 3-wire cord and plug for grounded receptacle
|Other electrical options||220v/60/1 and 220v/50/1|
|Beater Speed Range||40-150|
|Hub Speed Range||105-338|
|Net Weight||396 lbs|
|Ship Weight||467 lbs|
The Standard warranty is 180 days for labor and 500 days for parts. There is an option to extend the labor warranty for up to and additional 2 years and the parts warranty for up to an additional 6 years. The extended warranty must be purchased before your order ships. If you would like to extend your warranty, please call us at 1(646)921-1112.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.