Standard Range SR-R36-NG 36" Natural Gas Commercial Range with 6 Burner, 1 Oven, 213,000 BTU
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Standard Range SR-R36 Gas Range
The Standard Range commercial gas range is everything you need to streamline cooking operations in your Kitchen. It features 30,000 BTU/hr burners that are operated independently so you can simultaneously execute multiple cooking tasks. Each burner has a heavy duty cast iron grate that conveniently supports your fry pans, sauce pans, and other commercial cookware. With a 200F to 500F adjustable temperature range, you have enough leeway to accommodate any recipe in your oven - whether you are looking to bake a cake or roast a chicken.
- 30,000 BTU per top burner
- 12" x 12" cast iron grates with aeration bowl
- Standing pilot light for individual burners
- 33,000 BTU each static oven
- Oven interior side guides & bottom porcelain coated
- Oven thermostat adjusts from 200°F - 500°F
- Manual gas controls
- Stainless steel front, back riser, and lift off shelf
- Stainless steel legs standard
- “Cool-to-the-touch" front S/S deck
- Flue located on back of unit for ample ventilation
- Easy to remove full width crumb tray
- Range is fully serviceable from the front
- LP conversion kit included
Standard Range products are backed by a 1 Year parts and labor manufacturer warranty. The unit itself and parts within are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of 1 year. Always inspect your delivery for freight damage before you accept it. Freight damage will not be considered a manufacturing defect and should be refused or remedied through a claim with the carrier.
|Numbers of Burners||6|
|Numbers of Ovens||1|
|Numbers of Oven Racks||1|
|Oven Style||Standard Oven|
|Max. Oven Temperature||500°F|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4"|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Legs||4|
|Pull Out Tray||“Yes"|
|Exterior Dimensions||36"L x 32"D x 59"H|
|Packaging Dimensions||39"L x 37"D x 44"H|
|Unit Weight||364 lb.|
|Shipping Weight||468 lb.|
The cCSAus mark certifies that a product has been tested and meets applicable North American standards for safety and/or performance, including those of the Canadian Standards Association Group (CSA) and Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product was tested and has met the certification requirements for gas-fired products.
This unit has been tested and has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association for gas-fired productsa.
This unit has been tested and found to meet all applicable NSF/ANSI sanitation requirements by the CSA