Standard Range SR-COG Single Deck Full Size Gas Convection Oven, 54,000 BTU
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Standard Range SR-COG Convection Oven
The Standard Range single deck commercial bakery oven is built to maximize the cookers versatility. With 5 heavy duty chrome plated racks per oven that can be arranged on 10-position rack guides, a space-saving construction, multiple precision controls and a safety-conscious design, this commercial single deck oven is ideal of cooking baked goodies, meats, pastries, or desserts. Whether you are making bake pies in a school cafeteria or preparing a rack of lambs for a restaurant gourmet dinner, this deck oven will come in handy.
- 2-speed, 1/2 hp fan motor (1725, 1140 rpm)
- Porcelain enamel oven interior
- 10 position interior rack guides
- 5 nickel plated oven racks
- Electronic ignition (Fenwal)
- Electronic thermostat & manual timer controls
- Temperature range: 150°F to 500°F (66°C to 260°C)
- Control panel opens downward for easy service
- Control panel located on right side - away from burners
- Two Halogen interior lights
- Exterior: Stainless steel front, sides, and top
- Oven Ready light
- Forced “cool down" fan mode
- Natural Gas with LP conversion Kit
Standard Range products are backed by a 1 Year parts and labor manufacturer warranty. The unit itself and parts within are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of 1 year. Always inspect your delivery for freight damage before you accept it. Freight damage will not be considered a manufacturing defect and should be refused or remedied through a claim with the carrier.
|Number of Burners||3|
|Net Wt.||385 lbs|
The cCSAus mark certifies that a product has been tested and meets applicable North American standards for safety and/or performance, including those of the Canadian Standards Association Group (CSA) and Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product was tested and has met the certification requirements for gas-fired products.
This unit has been tested and has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association for gas-fired productsa.
This unit has been tested and found to meet all applicable NSF/ANSI sanitation requirements by the CSA