Standard Range SR-COE-208 Single Deck Full Size Electric Convection Oven, 208V, 3PH
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Standard Range SR-COE-208 Convection Oven
The Standard Range single deck commercial bakery electric convection oven is built to maximize the cookers versatility. With 5 heavy duty chrome plated racks per oven that can be arranged on 10-position rack guides, a space-saving construction, multiple precision controls and a safety-conscious design, this commercial single deck convection oven is ideal of cooking baked goodies, meats, pastries, or desserts. Whether you are making bake pies in a school cafeteria or preparing a rack of lambs for a restaurant gourmet dinner, this deck oven will come in handy.
- Independent doors with full view windows
- 2-speed, 1/2 hp fan motor (1725, 1140 rpm)
- Porcelain enamel oven interior
- 10 position interior rack guides
- 5 nickel plated oven racks
- Electronic ignition (Fenwal)
- Electronic thermostat & manual timer controls
- Temperature range: 150°F to 500°F (66°C to 260°C)
- Control panel opens downward for easy service
- Control panel located on right side - away from burners
- Two Halogen interior lights
- Exterior: Stainless steel front, sides, and top
- Oven Ready light
- Forced “cool down" fan mode
Standard Range products are backed by a 1 Year parts and labor manufacturer warranty. The unit itself and parts within are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of 1 year. Always inspect your delivery for freight damage before you accept it. Freight damage will not be considered a manufacturing defect and should be refused or remedied through a claim with the carrier.
|Net Wt.||369 lbs|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.