Sirman TC 42 Montana, Heavy-Duty Electric Meat Grinder, 7 HP
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
- Completely made from AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Square feeding neck allows for faster processing cycles.
- Stainless steel self-sharpening knife and plate.
- Stainless steel knife, stainless steel plate and worm and plate removing tool come standard.
- 5 different plates available (3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 9/16”).
- Only 2-3 oz. meat remaining in the grinding set at the end of the grinding operation.
- TC 42 Montana the feed opener us 4 3/4" x 5 1/4"
- An interlock stops the machine when removing the feed tray.
- A guard is permanently mounted to the sides of the feed tray to protect from accidental contact with the worm.
- A safety interlock stops the machine when removing the grinding set.
- Overcurrent and no-volt release protection
- The machine can be completely disassembled for an easy and accurate cleaning.
- The grinding set is quickly disassembled for faster cleaning and sanitation
- Powerful 7 Hp floor grinders, designed for large volume meat grinding operations
- Complete stainless steel construction to withstand heavy-duty application and ensure the highest levels of hygiene
- The planetary gear motor provides high-torque and continuous operation yielding up to 7500 lbs./hour
- Fast and easy breakdown and assembly without tools for thorough cleaning
- Supplied with one simple cut knife and plate
1 Year Parts and Labor
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This product was manufactured in Italy. Italian factories have a reputation of producing high quality goods