Sirman TC 32 California, Heavy-Duty Electric Meat Grinder, 3 HP
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
Partial or total Unger mincing head.
- Heavy-duty meat grinder with high capacity, suitable for all kitchens
- The machine is on a stand with stainless steel casters and therefore very stable and easy to move
- AISI 304 stainless steel construction; large 410x610x76 mm feeding tray with safety microswitch
- Powerful IP55 insulated and cooled motors for continuous use;
- Endless screw motor-reducer an oil-bath enables a long service life.
- Reducer equipped with a double seal for long, trouble-free service.
- The Head can be locked in with no tools.
- Stainless steel head with high output capacity, completely removable for cleaning.
- Feed tray provided with safety interlock CE versions.
- Stainless steel IP 67 protected, 24 V controls.
1 Year Parts and Labor
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.