Sirman TC 22 E, Countertop Electric Meat Grinder, 1 1/4 HP
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
- Standard stainless steel product tray with plastic feed stomper.
- The collecting tray comes standard.
- The steel grinding end is easily removable for cleaning
- Italian-made with high quality, heavy-duty materials
- Ideal for small to medium operations.
- Polished die-cast aluminum construction.
- 1 1/4 Hp motors.
- Oil bath gearbox.
- An easy and fast breakdown for sanitation.
- 3/16" Stainless steel plate and knife come standard.
1 Year Parts and Labor
|Horsepower||1 1/4 HP|
|Phase||Single or 3 Phase|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.