Sirman TC 22 Colorado, Countertop Meat Grinder, 2 HP
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
- Partial or total Unger system mincing head.
- Plexiglass feed tray lid.
- Stainless steel IP 67 protected controls.
- AISI 304 stainless steel construction.
- Powerful IP 55 insulated and fan-cooled motors for continuous use.
- Endless screw motor-reducer running in an oil-bath enables a long service life.
- Motor-reducer equipped with a double seal for long, trouble-free service.
- Convenient, no-tools head lock mechanism.
- Stainless steel mincing head carefully designed for high yeld production, completely removable for ease of cleaning.
- Feed tray provided with safety interlock CE versions.
- IP 54 protected, 24 V controls.
1 Year Parts and Labor
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.